Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Biting cultural and political analysis from the award-winning journalist . . . [Ta-Nehisi Coates] reflects on race, Barack Obama’s presidency and its jarring aftermath, and his own evolution as a writer in eight stunningly incisive essays.
- Meet + Greet with Ilhan Omar at Birchwood Cafe/ August 9th, 5:00-6:30 PM. https://t.co/kCydFgMD33
- @TempestWilliams Wow, new world order.
- Friend in need! child custody case https://t.co/KdLjx2UE1x
- @TempestWilliams Apples and oranges
- Trump Remakes America via @NYTimes https://t.co/haZ4MFMuNT
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter