Juliet Patterson is the author of The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and Threnody (forthcoming, Nightboat Books). Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. Two long sequences–one prose and one poetry–are also available as chapbooks, Epilogue (Spout Press) and Dirge (Albion Books).
A compelling essay on privilege, the AWP-industrial complex and why poetry doesn’t seem to matter. Read it here.
- A gorgeous and very relevant read. Wonderful. Get yourself a copy! Antiquity, Michael Homolka https://t.co/MLEWe5wdkn
- The Hour of Land Terry Tempest WilliamsWork in Progress https://t.co/MMGG5IZC9N
- Purple reigns! Petition update - Governor Dayton declares June 7 to be Prince Day in Minnesota https://t.co/zAWPWkCUUm via @Change
- @paulacisewski take note! https://t.co/vrYXY47Av2
- Love this. Adrienne Rich’s Poetic Transformations https://t.co/W4nVPVKHIl via @newyorker
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter