Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Biting cultural and political analysis from the award-winning journalist . . . [Ta-Nehisi Coates] reflects on race, Barack Obama’s presidency and its jarring aftermath, and his own evolution as a writer in eight stunningly incisive essays.
- An important read: E Pluribus Unum? https://t.co/3hCba0BoUg via @ForeignAffairs
- Hamline puts posturing before progress in contract talks, adjuncts say https://t.co/i3xeqX5DON via @wordpressdotcom
- A Canary in the Academy https://t.co/IA5ve3nU7M
- Collective bargaining happening now with Hamline adjuncts. Please stay informed if you can. It’s Time to Take the L… https://t.co/ys6Vglu0Kh
- Hamline, It’s Time to Take the Lead … Right at Home – Hamline University Adjunct Faculty Union https://t.co/9dEx3a49qe
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter