Juliet Patterson is the author of The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books), Threnody (forthcoming, Nightboat Books), and Dirge, a chapbook recently published by Albion Books. Her poems have appeared in numerous magazines including American Letters & Commentary, Crazyhorse, Indiana Review, Knockout, and Verse.
A compelling essay on privilege, the AWP-industrial complex and why poetry doesn’t seem to matter. Read it here.
- Finally. Obama Moves to Expand Rules Aimed at Closing Gender Pay Gap https://t.co/apWLEWbglv
- We lost another light this week: In Praise of Poet C.D. Wright https://t.co/v3CiNK7GXh
- RIP David Bowie. Space Oddity - Chris Hadfield video onboard ISS with Larrivée Guitar https://t.co/BuwX3AlntI via @YouTube
- "Build the movement even bigger in the coming years" Bill McKibben: Falling Short on Climate in Paris https://t.co/9l6nLRQHJC
- https://t.co/Iei6bfDjPd – The Paris Agreement, and What the Future Holds https://t.co/2jAZkciVQg
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter