Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Biting cultural and political analysis from the award-winning journalist . . . [Ta-Nehisi Coates] reflects on race, Barack Obama’s presidency and its jarring aftermath, and his own evolution as a writer in eight stunningly incisive essays.
- @thejeremybjones Awesome! Happy birthday!
- What Dan said— https://t.co/fgFmCvhkzX
- YES! https://t.co/h2mgRynp6x
- Can we use the phrase equal representation instead of diversity? The changing House body has just taken a step in t… https://t.co/9ty4in8arF
- And meanwhile/...Driven by Trump Policy Changes, Fracking Booms on Public Lands via @NYTimes https://t.co/r8Hh1Ojrvq
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter