Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Biting cultural and political analysis from the award-winning journalist . . . [Ta-Nehisi Coates] reflects on race, Barack Obama’s presidency and its jarring aftermath, and his own evolution as a writer in eight stunningly incisive essays.
- What if we all payed tribute to the land through dance? Watch the Feet https://t.co/GDBZVteNpS
- Economy grows and so does our carbon consumption. https://t.co/9OgmnUV9Ji
- I'm getting involved with the climate disobedience community. check it out! https://t.co/hsjiqBz0Ch via @ClimateDisobey
- I'm getting involved with the climate disobedience community. check it out! https://t.co/hsjiqBz0Ch
- @nytopinion @TempestWilliams @DLeonhardt To dream the impossible dream.
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter