Juliet Patterson is the author of The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books), Threnody (forthcoming, Nightboat Books), and Dirge, a chapbook recently published by Albion Books. Her poems have appeared in numerous magazines including American Letters & Commentary, Crazyhorse, Indiana Review, Knockout, and Verse.
A compelling essay on privilege, the AWP-industrial complex and why poetry doesn’t seem to matter. Read it here.
- @paulacisewski take note! https://t.co/vrYXY47Av2
- Love this. Adrienne Rich’s Poetic Transformations https://t.co/W4nVPVKHIl via @newyorker
- River Corridor at Risk–How You Can Do Something About It https://t.co/bjsF4k3GnG
- Birddogging, boot-stomping, art-making, heart-rending persistence! https://t.co/fCD47BDg0z
- "The Clear Skies" by W.S. Merwin https://t.co/YtWkrYatDs
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter