Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Biting cultural and political analysis from the award-winning journalist . . . [Ta-Nehisi Coates] reflects on race, Barack Obama’s presidency and its jarring aftermath, and his own evolution as a writer in eight stunningly incisive essays.
- We all need to vote in the midterms. This site is rallying around that cause. Get involved. Our lives depend on it. https://t.co/Hkrd3Uf0q8
- @heather_edtech A lifetime indeed!!
- Meet + Greet with Ilhan Omar at Birchwood Cafe/ August 9th, 5:00-6:30 PM. https://t.co/kCydFgMD33
- @TempestWilliams Wow, new world order.
- Friend in need! child custody case https://t.co/KdLjx2UE1x
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter