Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Please join me in celebrating the release of my new book Threnody at the Bryant Lake Bowl, Thursday, October 27th with special guest and Twin Cities music vet Wendy Lewis.
- TONIGHT: I'll be the cream filling in a Novelist's Oreo at Magers & Quinn. https://t.co/lF4q56DpFZ https://t.co/bgVS4wu2Eq
- TONIGHT: I'll be the cream filling in a Novelist's Oreo at Magers & Quinn. https://t.co/lF4q56DpFZ
- We deserve to be confident that all votes in this election are counted fairly before the electoral vote in mid-Dec. #AuditTheVote @MoveOn
- March in step, raise your hand: Trump Announces Policy Plans https://t.co/PiTb3SC4UH via @nytvideo
- Retweeted Jeff Bernstein (@jbernsteinesq):
I don’t want Trump to succeed. I want him to fail spectacularly.... https://t.co/e4hy0rgz3e
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter