Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Please join me in celebrating the release of my new book Threnody at the Bryant Lake Bowl, Thursday, October 27th with special guest and Twin Cities music vet Wendy Lewis.
- Kansas is not earthquake territory folks https://t.co/igoTgdLT22
- Retweeted Bill McKibben (@billmckibben):
Upper house of German Parliament calls for end to gas, diesel cars by... https://t.co/hV6s6Jkg3U
- Retweeted Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton):
RT this if you've got Hillary's back tonight. #Debates2016... https://t.co/GK9xnWoE5e
- Visitor In my office window https://t.co/sPZW31yHXC
- Ring of mushroom fire https://t.co/9W7tiCtMGD
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter