Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Please join me in celebrating the release of my new book Threnody at the Bryant Lake Bowl, Thursday, October 27th with special guest and Twin Cities music vet Wendy Lewis.
- Retweeted Nightboat Books (@nightboatbooks):
@nightboatbooks https://t.co/PL3fz3SMyU https://t.co/Wy4rmitX5w
- Chilling. CLosing down debate in the Senate. Warren%20Silenced%20During%20Cabinet%20Debate https://t.co/K4FpiriQ5S via @nytvideoq
- Retweeted Rogue POTUS Staff (@RoguePOTUSStaff):
Rumors are true. Expect by end of the week. https://t.co/Q6WeWyUhHj https://t.co/HVayzHLRt7
- Retweeted climatehawk1 (@climatehawk1):
When the end of human civilization is your day job... https://t.co/vQnNdPYX7P
- Retweeted Bill McKibben (@billmckibben):
thank you for saying it straight and loud @SenSanders... https://t.co/ATX5rWJfCj
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter