Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Biting cultural and political analysis from the award-winning journalist . . . [Ta-Nehisi Coates] reflects on race, Barack Obama’s presidency and its jarring aftermath, and his own evolution as a writer in eight stunningly incisive essays.
- Thoughts about the Hart family https://t.co/2TudmiSH3N via @wordpressdotcom
- This open letter to Mark Zuckerberg is spreading across the internet. Sign & RT to get to 1 million to fix… https://t.co/7HJf8KhtbL
- Congratulations to these fantastic writers. Five Minnesota writers receive McKnight grants https://t.co/OoUwUp2s8H
- EPA meets Who wants to be a millionaire? https://t.co/TPL56psNGZ
- Corporate values making America Great: 2:15 Alarm, 2 Trains and a Bus Get Her to Work by 7 A.M. via @NYTimes https://t.co/9OFQrQCDMU
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter