Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Please join me in celebrating the release of my new book Threnody at the Bryant Lake Bowl, Thursday, October 27th with special guest and Twin Cities music vet Wendy Lewis.
- Retweeted climatehawk1 (@climatehawk1):
When the end of human civilization is your day job... https://t.co/vQnNdPYX7P
- Retweeted Bill McKibben (@billmckibben):
thank you for saying it straight and loud @SenSanders... https://t.co/ATX5rWJfCj
- Dear @realdonaldtrump: The climate is changing and no one who denies that belongs in the White House Cabinet. https://t.co/576olG4iW2
- Retweeted Nightboat Books (@nightboatbooks):
@julietpatterson on her new book THRENODY for @StOlaf... https://t.co/0GbP0QoerR
- Important reading. Donald Trump's foreign ties may conflict with U.S. national security interests https://t.co/bLwGE7sZAb
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter