Juliet Patterson is the author of Threnody and The Truant Lover (Nightboat Books) and the chapbooks Epilogue and Dirge. Her poems and essays have appeared widely in numerous magazines. She lives in Minneapolis with her partner and son.
Please join me in celebrating the release of my new book Threnody at the Bryant Lake Bowl, Thursday, October 27th with special guest and Twin Cities music vet Wendy Lewis.
- Retweeted Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton):
RT this if you've got Hillary's back tonight. #Debates2016... https://t.co/GK9xnWoE5e
- Visitor In my office window https://t.co/sPZW31yHXC
- Ring of mushroom fire https://t.co/9W7tiCtMGD
- Army at the beach, Falmouth MA https://t.co/vHTrBuRmhs
- The best ice cream in the world https://t.co/rBRBlenIdH
Follow julietpatterson on Twitter